CHANGES IN INDIAN RAILWAY/ IRCTC PASSENGER RESERVATION SYSTEM – FROM 01st JULY 2017
- Passengers will get refund amount of 50% on cancellation of tatkal tickets.
- There has been slight change made by the Indian Railways for booking tatkal tickets. From July 1, tatkal window for AC coach will be open between 10 am to 11 am and for sleeper coach the timing will be from 11 am to 12 pm.
- From *July 1 the Waiting list system will come to an end and tickets will be issued only for confirmed and RAC passengers accommodation. The provisions for the waiting list will be ended.
- By next month the number of coaches in Rajdhani and Shatabdi will be increased.
- From July 1, Rajdhani and Shatabdi will move ahead with paper less tickets. Only mobile tickets will be valid on these trains.
- The Indian Railways officials website IRCTC, will also start booking tickets on various language.
- Premium trains will come to an end from July 1.
- The passengers can also get 50 percent return after cancelling Suvidha train tickets.
- The passengers will also get *‘wake up call destination’ facility in the trains from July 1.