Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding Loss Of Increment
bdpant
Unregistered

Sad Regarding Loss Of Increment
I want to know about weather I am eligible to get my increment which was due before 6 PC applied.

I was promoted as JE-I (5500-175-9000) as on 17-11-05 and before this my increment month was April and new increment month was also fixed on April. So that time I was given option for taking my both increment one i.e. regular and another was increment of promotion along with.

In 5 PC I got the both increment in my increment month i.e. April

Before promotion my basic pay was 6375 (till 31-03-2006)
After promotion my new basic pay became 6375+175+175= 6725 (by including both increment) 01-04-2006

After that till 6PC applied my increment month was April and I got increments on this month.

But after 2 year the 6PC RSP Rules (2008) setup and then there is provision to fix pay according to basic pay as on 01-01-2006 and increment month fixed July. So my new pay fixed according to my old basic pay i.e. 6375 (Without including due increment)

By this I have lost my one increment which was due after my promotion.

I want to know my due increment should be applicable in 6PC Pay Fixation or not.

Please reply for this. I am waiting for reply.
01-13-2011 12:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply
jaleelethiyil Offline

Music RE: Regarding Loss Of Increment :- Please reply for this
(01-13-2011 12:53 PM)bdpant Wrote:  I want to know about weather I am eligible to get my increment which was due before 6 PC applied.

I was promoted as JE-I (5500-175-9000) as on 17-11-05 and before this my increment month was April and new increment month was also fixed on April. So that time I was given option for taking my both increment one i.e. regular and another was increment of promotion along with.

In 5 PC I got the both increment in my increment month i.e. April

Before promotion my basic pay was 6375 (till 31-03-2006)
After promotion my new basic pay became 6375+175+175= 6725 (by including both increment) 01-04-2006

After that till 6PC applied my increment month was April and I got increments on this month.

But after 2 year the 6PC RSP Rules (2008) setup and then there is provision to fix pay according to basic pay as on 01-01-2006 and increment month fixed July. So my new pay fixed according to my old basic pay i.e. 6375 (Without including due increment)

By this I have lost my one increment which was due after my promotion.

I want to know my due increment should be applicable in 6PC Pay Fixation or not.

Please reply for this. I am waiting for reply.

Sir,
You have to change your option and fixation in JE-1 to be done on promotion date itself.
01-26-2011 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bdpant
Unregistered

RE: Regarding Loss Of Increment :- Please reply for this
(01-26-2011 10:28 PM)jaleelethiyil Wrote:  Sir,
You have to change your option and fixation in JE-1 to be done on promotion date itself.

Thanks for reply.

For regarding this I informed my head office many times when such anomaly occur but they have not entertain my query they are saying that they fixed pay right.

In this case what I do.

That time I was given option to fix my pay on 01-04-2006 but due to 6pc I have lost my increment and my basic pay fix less than my junior. That time I was not aware about such anomaly occur after 6pc.

Is there any way for correct this? If there any solution then please reply.
I am waiting for your reply.
01-28-2011 09:42 AM
jaleelethiyil Offline

sir,
After implementation of 6cpc,opportunity have been given to change the option.If you submited the same with in time limit,there is no problem for you.Eventhough the time limit is expired,the competent authority had the power to condone this.Normally pesonnel and accout staffs are not entertaining this type of cases as it will increase their work load.Better to meet your personnel officers and convince them or later represent your case through PNM.
01-30-2011 10:42 AM
jms Offline

If your Personnel Branch is adament that they are right, perhaps RTI will be a way to impart them the right information. So, if necessary, approach the Railway Board by furnising your date of appointment, date of increment, details of option furnished, basic pay before fixation and after fixation on account of 6CPC etc; and ask for a clarification on your doubt. Railway Board's RTI cell is a prompt one and you will get reply in time. With this reply you can approach your Personnel Branch. As stated by Shri Jaleelethiyil, it is a very difficult task to get a positive attitude from Personnel and Finance wings.

Note: This Post has been edited by the Site Administrator.

01-30-2011 12:17 PM
bdpant
Unregistered

(01-30-2011 12:17 PM)jms Wrote:  

If your Personnel Branch is adament that they are right, perhaps RTI will be a way to impart them the right information. So, if necessary, approach the Railway Board by furnising your date of appointment, date of increment, details of option furnished, basic pay before fixation and after fixation on account of 6CPC etc; and ask for a clarification on your doubt. Railway Board's RTI cell is a prompt one and you will get reply in time. With this reply you can approach your Personnel Branch. As stated by Shri Jaleelethiyil, it is a very difficult task to get a positive attitude from Personnel and Finance wings.

Note: This Post has been edited by the Site Administrator.

Thanks for reply sir,

When such anomaly occur after implementation 6pc that time I was not aware about the time given by railway board for changing the option and there was not given any acknowledge for changing option by personnel branch so my pay fixed as usual and I have lost my increment.

But after when I knew about such provision then I met the establishment section in Baroda House, New Delhi they also said that there was 90 days time for such.

But when I met them then time was gone and they suggested me to meet your personnel officers in your head office. I went my head office and gave him application regarding such problem.But they ignored it.

After some time there was again letter issued (dated 22 July 2010) by Railway Board for changing the option till 31 December 2010. This time I again met my personnel officer and aware him about this letter but they didn't take it seriously. And still my problem remain same. and also this opportunity was also gone.

Sir previously I was not aware the changing option after 6pc setup but after when such provision came again then I gave application for same.

But yet no result came.

So suggest me, I have to meet personnel officer once again or go through RTI in my case. I would retire on 31 January 2013. Please Suggest me.

02-03-2011 04:21 PM
jms Offline

If there is any proof with you on the submission of your option within the stipulated time of 31.12.2010, please send a reminder through proper channel (If they are not ready to give you any copy of forwarding letter, please send advance copy to your CPO (Or pay fixing authority) with acknowledgement (In your letter through proper channel, you have to mention that "advance copy submitted"). If there is no response within a reasonable time, first you approach your Head quarters under RTI, to get the details of action taken on similarly situated staff (Do not specify your particular case alone but as a general case in the following or similar lines
1) Vide Railway boards cirular No..................., whether a Railway employee can opt for his pay fixation wef his date of promotion ?
2) Whether vide Railway boards circular No................. dated 22.07.10, the last date for funishing/ changing the option is extended upto 31.12.2010?
3) If the answers to 1 & 2 above are 'yes', how many options /applications for change of options received for fixation wef date of promotion ?
4) Out of which how many applications settled favourably.
5) If any application rejected or no action is taken, please furnish the reason for same.
If the answer to question 1&2. are 'yes', even if answers to other questions are not favourable, you need not go fo RTI reply from Railway board but you have to approach GM or any other higher authrity only for settlemet of your issue.
BEST WISHES
02-06-2011 09:12 PM
bdpant
Unregistered

(02-06-2011 09:12 PM)jms Wrote:  If there is any proof with you on the submission of your option within the stipulated time of 31.12.2010, please send a reminder through proper channel (If they are not ready to give you any copy of forwarding letter, please send advance copy to your CPO (Or pay fixing authority) with acknowledgement (In your letter through proper channel, you have to mention that "advance copy submitted"). If there is no response within a reasonable time, first you approach your Head quarters under RTI, to get the details of action taken on similarly situated staff (Do not specify your particular case alone but as a general case in the following or similar lines
1) Vide Railway boards cirular No..................., whether a Railway employee can opt for his pay fixation wef his date of promotion ?
2) Whether vide Railway boards circular No................. dated 22.07.10, the last date for funishing/ changing the option is extended upto 31.12.2010?
3) If the answers to 1 & 2 above are 'yes', how many options /applications for change of options received for fixation wef date of promotion ?
4) Out of which how many applications settled favourably.
5) If any application rejected or no action is taken, please furnish the reason for same.
If the answer to question 1&2. are 'yes', even if answers to other questions are not favourable, you need not go fo RTI reply from Railway board but you have to approach GM or any other higher authrity only for settlemet of your issue.
BEST WISHES

Sir, When I came to know there was time provided for changing option till then time period was gone and After that I gave application for changing my previous option.But no response I got.

After that when I was knew about time duration for changing the option extended till 31 December 2010 with refrence of Raliway Board Letter dated 22 July'10 RBE No 102/2010 http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/indianr...020001.pdf

I again gave application for that but yet again time gone and no respone I got.

Sir, I have only photocopies of my applications Which I was given by proper channel for changing option from my date of promotion i.e 17-11-2005.

After having of loss in my basic pay after pay fixation in 6pc.
02-15-2011 06:57 PM
jms Offline

RE: Regarding Loss Of Increment
If you have submitted the application through proper channel, there may be some recodrs available in your office related to the forwarding of the same to higher ups. Collect the letter number from your office. It will be an evidence of your submission. Quoting that reference try again
02-27-2011 05:41 PM
bdpant
Unregistered

RE: Regarding Loss Of Increment
(02-27-2011 05:41 PM)jms Wrote:  If you have submitted the application through proper channel, there may be some recodrs available in your office related to the forwarding of the same to higher ups. Collect the letter number from your office. It will be an evidence of your submission. Quoting that reference try again

Sir, I am Very Very thankful to you for this moral support for solving out my problem. I would again try for this.

Sir, I want to know whether issues raised (Regarding Increment) in National Anomaly Committee(NAC) is relevant with my matter or not?

Which are still in under process.

"The issue of increment from January 2006 for those falling due between February and June was virtually rejected by the MoF (Exp.) but the issue was later on again discussed by Staff Side with the Secretary, DoP&T who had agreed to review the matter if Staff Side agreed for one time exemption. An early resolution is likely." Source: IRTSA

and

"Staff Side insisted that one increment may be given when an employee is promoted within same Grade Pay, for example promotion from ASM to SM or MCM to JE, because resposibilites also increases. NAC has asked Railways to provide list so that decision can be taken at the earliest." Source: AIRF

03-03-2011 02:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)