jms Offline

RE: Regarding Loss Of Increment
Sir I hope your querry on NAC agenda can be clarified by IRTSA leaders
03-04-2011 02:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bdpant
Unregistered

(03-04-2011 02:49 PM)jms Wrote:  Sir I hope your querry on NAC agenda can be clarified by IRTSA leaders

So sir, how can I Communicate with IRTSA Leaders regarding my query? For clarifying whether my matter relevant or solved by NAC issues.
03-07-2011 09:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply
bdpant
Unregistered

Date of Next Increment
It's great victory of our unions on issue for Granting Annual Increment for employes w.e.f January 2006 whose increment month falls between February'06 to June'06 by which many employes would face loss at the time of their service termination.

So I want to give congratulation to our unions who was pursuing this matter from long time.

I want to know this will solve my problem i.e regarding loss of my increment or whether I will get my promotional increment (due after promoted as JE on Nov'05) Which I was taken along with my annual increment on April'06 about which I have mentioned all details in my old post.

I am waiting reply for this.
01-09-2012 09:48 AM
bdpant
Unregistered

RE: Date of Next Increment
(01-09-2012 09:48 AM)bdpant Wrote:  It's great victory of our unions on issue for Granting Annual Increment for employes w.e.f January 2006 whose increment month falls between February'06 to June'06 by which many employes would face loss at the time of their service termination.

So I want to give congratulation to our unions who was pursuing this matter from long time.

I want to know this will solve my problem i.e regarding loss of my increment or whether I will get my promotional increment (due after promoted as JE on Nov'05) Which I was taken along with my annual increment on April'06 about which I have mentioned all details in my old post.

I am waiting reply for this.

I am stunning because I haven't received any reply for my post from Jan 2012 to till now.
03-14-2012 03:52 PM
jms Offline

I think the said order is not yet released. I do not know how the PB will in interpret each case. I do not know whether the provision for 'option' is still remaining in the present order. Any way, I cope and wish that your problem will be solved shortly
03-15-2012 01:22 PM
bdpant
Unregistered

(03-15-2012 01:22 PM)jms Wrote:  I think the said order is not yet released. I do not know how the PB will in interpret each case. I do not know whether the provision for 'option' is still remaining in the present order. Any way, I cope and wish that your problem will be solved shortly

Thanks for reply & support.
03-16-2012 10:51 AM
bdpant
Unregistered

I have beard huge loss in my Basic Pay and all other Allowances due to the 6PC implementing date i.e. 01.01.2006 .

The fact that I got promotion in November 2005 and fixation was done only in July 2006 as I opted for pay fixation on date of next increment i.e.April 2006(as per 5CPC fundamental rules FR 22), I did not receive any promotion benefits from November 2005 till July 2006. On 1.1.2006, my pay in the pay band was calculated only on the basic that I was getting in November 2005 (multiplied by 1.86). It is only in July 2006 re-fixation done wherein I was given one increment for promotion and one for the normal in 5CPC on April 2006.

At the time of 6CPC implementing my basic pay was 6375 in pre-revised scale (5500-175-9000) without including my promotional increment. So my new basic pay fixed in 6CPC according to my old basic pay as on 01.01.2006 i.e. 6375 due to this I lost large amount in my basic pay as well as other benefits.

When I came to know all about such things I approached to my head office regarding this issue for solving my case but till that time my new basic pay was fixed and time also gone which was given for re-option for pay fixation in case of any loss. After that I gave so many requests regarding my issue but no positive response I got from the personnel branch.

Now so much times gone but some hope I got after NAC meeting hold on 05.01.2012 which gave me some relief into my case after granting one additional increment for those who were getting the increment between February to June in 2006 in pre-revised scale. They will get one additional increment on 01.01.2006 as pre-revised scale according to 5PC.

I thought some what my loss fulfill but my basic pay was not revised yet and when I met clerk who dealing this in personnel branch he told me that you will get additional increment according to previous scale i.e. 5000-150-8000 as JE-II instead of scale 5500-175-9000 in which I was promoted as JE-1 on November 2005 due to merging of scales wherever I know this is applicable in 6CPC not in 5CPC.

When I heard this from him I just stunned because at the time of implementation of 6CPC i.e. 01.01.2006 my new basic pay fixed according to old basic pay 6375 (5500-175-9000) as JE-1 in pre-revised scale.

Regarding this problem I posted my queries in IRTSA Forum previously also and got so many replies and I did much effort for this but nothing result came out.

Herewith I attached copies of Statement of Pay Fixation in 6CPC, Change Memo (When promoted as JE-1) and my Service Record Book Snap for ready reference.

My appointment date is 12-06-1975 and I am going to superannuate in 31 January 2013.

I want to know that “Is this right justification in my case ?” and “All things are right ?

Please reply for this and help me on this matter if my case is genuine.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Service Record Book Snap.pdf (Size: 75.47 KB / Downloads: 169)
.pdf  Statement of Pay Fixatioion in 6PC.pdf (Size: 56.54 KB / Downloads: 200)
.pdf  Change Memo JE-1.pdf (Size: 63.24 KB / Downloads: 197)
09-25-2012 11:37 PM
bdpant
Unregistered

(09-25-2012 11:37 PM)bdpant Wrote:  I have beard huge loss in my Basic Pay and all other Allowances due to the 6PC implementing date i.e. 01.01.2006 .

The fact that I got promotion in November 2005 and fixation was done only in July 2006 as I opted for pay fixation on date of next increment i.e.April 2006(as per 5CPC fundamental rules FR 22), I did not receive any promotion benefits from November 2005 till July 2006. On 1.1.2006, my pay in the pay band was calculated only on the basic that I was getting in November 2005 (multiplied by 1.86). It is only in July 2006 re-fixation done wherein I was given one increment for promotion and one for the normal in 5CPC on April 2006.

At the time of 6CPC implementing my basic pay was 6375 in pre-revised scale (5500-175-9000) without including my promotional increment. So my new basic pay fixed in 6CPC according to my old basic pay as on 01.01.2006 i.e. 6375 due to this I lost large amount in my basic pay as well as other benefits.

When I came to know all about such things I approached to my head office regarding this issue for solving my case but till that time my new basic pay was fixed and time also gone which was given for re-option for pay fixation in case of any loss. After that I gave so many requests regarding my issue but no positive response I got from the personnel branch.

Now so much times gone but some hope I got after NAC meeting hold on 05.01.2012 which gave me some relief into my case after granting one additional increment for those who were getting the increment between February to June in 2006 in pre-revised scale. They will get one additional increment on 01.01.2006 as pre-revised scale according to 5PC.

I thought some what my loss fulfill but my basic pay was not revised yet and when I met clerk who dealing this in personnel branch he told me that you will get additional increment according to previous scale i.e. 5000-150-8000 as JE-II instead of scale 5500-175-9000 in which I was promoted as JE-1 on November 2005 due to merging of scales wherever I know this is applicable in 6CPC not in 5CPC.

When I heard this from him I just stunned because at the time of implementation of 6CPC i.e. 01.01.2006 my new basic pay fixed according to old basic pay 6375 (5500-175-9000) as JE-1 in pre-revised scale.

Regarding this problem I posted my queries in IRTSA Forum previously also and got so many replies and I did much effort for this but nothing result came out.

Herewith I attached copies of Statement of Pay Fixation in 6CPC, Change Memo (When promoted as JE-1) and my Service Record Book Snap for ready reference.

My appointment date is 12-06-1975 and I am going to superannuate in 31 January 2013.

I want to know that “Is this right justification in my case ?” and “All things are right ?

Please someone who understand my problem reply for this.

I am not only affected person others also affected by this.

I am waiting for reply.

Please Reply I have not so much time because after 4 months I will be retire.
10-02-2012 10:09 AM
bdpant
Unregistered

(10-02-2012 10:09 AM)bdpant Wrote:  
(09-25-2012 11:37 PM)bdpant Wrote:  I have beard huge loss in my Basic Pay and all other Allowances due to the 6PC implementing date i.e. 01.01.2006 .

Please someone who understand my problem reply for this.

I am not only affected person others also affected by this.

I am waiting for reply.

Please Reply I have not so much time because after 4 months I will be retire.

I met dealer in personnel branch who looking into this matter (Granting Additional increment those employees Increment falls between February 2006 to June 2006 that employees get Increment with rate of 5CPC as on 01.01.2006 and there pay re-fixed on 01.07.2006) but his behavior was not good when I approach to him after Order came by Ministry of Railway for this regard.

By this order, I thought I will get some relief into my matter and I fulfill my promotional increment loss (Due to 6CPC implementation date) but before this when I came know about such loss in my pay fixation I approach to personnel branch so many times and tried for change my option from Date of Promotion itself by which I recover my loss but that time dealer refused and after long time duration when order came for granting additional increment for those increment due between February 2006 to June 2006 I thought some how my loss fulfill but again there is obstacle coming.

When yesterday (08-10-2012) I met to my dealer in personnel branch I stunned. Before this I met him time to time after such order came for knowing the status but he told to me I am working on this and soon your pay re-fixed but he replied me yesterday nothing done in your matter and give application for Change your Option which you gave at the time of promotion. Before this he didn't entertain my application in this regard but now he asking me this himself and also saying that would be depend upon your luck i.e your application consider.

Sir how much I know my promotional increment which I got in April 2006 with Annual Increment (by per Option) and Order came by Ministry of Railway, Railway Board O.M. No. PC-VI/2012/I/RSRP/1 RBE NO. 40/2012 dated 23 March 2012 is totally different.

So please suggest me what should I do now. I can't understand what to do.

Please reply as soon as possible.
10-09-2012 05:14 PM
jms Offline

It is pity that a technical staff who is about to retire shortly has to wander here and there for a solution. I hopy some body at his station will personally help him to sort out the issue.
10-14-2012 02:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)