MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(RAILWAY BOARD )

No. E(LR)I/2009/NM 1-9 Rail Bhawan New Delhi-110 001 dated: 21.07.2011

The General Secretary,
AIRF,
4, State Entry Road.
New Delhi - 110 055.

Dear Sir,
Sub: Record Note of discussions held on 15.07.2011 on PNM/AIRF Item No.12/2009 - Grant of PCO Allowance/ Incentive Bonus to technical staff supporting shops/ sections (including CMT/C&M Lab, Drawing/ Design, I.T. Power Supply and Stores etc.) - in Railway Workshops and Production Units - Treating them as part of Inspection, Planning and Progress wings of PCO.
----------

Record Note of Discussions held on 15.07.2011 on the above mentioned subject is sent herewith for information and record.

Yours faithfully.

(D.Mallik)
Jt. Director, Estt(lR)

D.A.: As above.

Record Note of Discussions held by AM(PU) with AIRF on 15.07.2011 regarding PNM/AIRF Item No.12/2009: Grant of PCO Allowance/ Incentive Bonus to Technical Staff supporting Shops/Sections (including CMT/C&M Lab., Drawing/Design, I.T. Power Supply and Stores etc.)- in Railway Workshops and Production Units-Treating them as part of Inspection, Planning & Progress wings of PCO.

The following officers and representatives of AIRF attended the meeting:-

Official Side
S/Shri
Arunendra Kumar, AM(PU)
A.K.Nigara, Adviser(IR)
Prasant Mishra, EDPC-1
Debashis Mallik, JDE(IR)

AIRF
Shri S.G. Mishra,
Genl Secretary
Shri Rakhal Das Gupta

The matter was discussed at length and it was suggested that one or two workshops will be studied in this connection in association with recognised Union(s). If agreed, based on such study, a financially neutral proposal shall be formulated. The representatives of AIRF advised that they will consider in view of the discussions and respond back.
07-24-2011 09:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)