Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I ?
Administrator Offline
Administrator

How Do I ?

11-06-2011 12:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jms Offline

RE: How Do I ?
Thank you for this valuable link
11-11-2011 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Administrator Offline
Administrator

RE: How Do I ?

Getting a copy of your child's birth certificate will soon become hassle-free.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) is planning to tie up with hospitals to ensure parents are issued certificates right after the birth of the child.
This means, you won't have to queue up outside an MCD office to get the certificate.

The civic agency, as part of a pilot project, has tied up with the Kasturba Hospital in Jama Masjid. The project will be inaugurated by MCD commissioner KS Mehra on Monday.

Mothers delivering at the hospital will be given a copy of their child's birth certificate before they are discharged. The project will soon be implemented in other hospitals.

Birth certificates are normally issued through citizen service bureaus at MCD zonal offices.
They can also be procured online.

“The MCD has now integrated the process with Kasturba Hospital so that certificates can be given at the right time,“ said Yogender Singh Mann, deputy director, press and information department, MCD.

Source Link: http://epaper.hindustantimes.com

11-13-2011 08:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)