Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Wondrous Painting!
Administrator Offline
Administrator

A Wondrous Painting!

Chinese Painting

Painted by Chinese Artists, Dai Dudu, Li Tiezi and Zhang An, oil on canvas, 2006.

This painting is truly remarkable.

Even more amazing, though, is that the canvas has been computerized.

When you click on the link below, a much bigger version of the computerized painting appears.

Run your cursor over the people.

The program tells you who they are - every single one of them.

BUT click on a person and you obtain the individual’s life history.

This is fascinating... Can keep you busy for hours! Note that most of your friends did not make the canvas

CLICK HERE or Click on the image above to access the Web Page and have wonderful experience and gain lots of general knowledge

03-29-2013 11:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jms Offline

RE: A Wondrous Painting!
I have seen a print out of this picture long back. After posting this by you, so far I could not see it by clicking the link. Now only I could open the link. It is wonderful. Thank you very much
05-11-2013 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Administrator Offline
Administrator

RE: A Wondrous Painting!
(05-11-2013 04:29 PM)jms Wrote:  I have seen a print out of this picture long back. After posting this by you, so far I could not see it by clicking the link. Now only I could open the link. It is wonderful. Thank you very much

Thanks! Now you can also Click on the image to access the Web Page containing the Painting.

Site Administrator
http://irtsa.net

05-11-2013 11:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)