Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Open Debate on the demand for Group 'B' to Technical Supervisors.
jms Offline

RE: Open Debate on the demand for Group 'B' to Technical Supervisors.
Now almost all the technical staff should work on holidays also, for which, the junior staff can avail compensatory off. If the are classified as 'B', this facility will also missed. Officers will tell us, "U are a group B, so you cannot take weekly off, compensatory off etc. etc. (But they will enjoy all the convenienvce). What ever be the name, donkey remain deonkey itself
03-07-2011 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
santhrekha Offline

Respectful JMS,
Let us show that our spine is erect.
Nobody can let us down if we have the guts and grit.
We are not like officers without practical knowledge and experience.
I am sure that given a chance we can put up a better show.

Dear colleagues.
Leave alone financial gains, let us not allow anybody to play with our self esteem.

Let us try for our legitimate demand for pride in government services, which colleagues in our other similar government departments are enjoying from day one of their service,

WE, THE DIRECT RECRUIT GRADUATE ENGINEERS JOINED INDIAN RAILWAYS AS SECTION ENGINEERS, MANY PROMOTED AS SENIOR SECTION ENGINEERS AFTER PUTTING IN SERVICE FOR MORE THAN A DECADE NOW HUMILIATED THROUGH MERGER OF SEs AND SSEs AS ONE CLASS, THUS NOT GETTING EVEN A SINGLE PROMOTION AFTER DECADES OF SERVICE MUST BE GIVEN AT LEAST GROUP-B GAZETTED STATUS.

R.V SANTHOSH, SSE/ICF
working since 1994 as SSE (as per post merger designation of SEs and SSEs) and may retire as SSE in year 2030 if the present scenario continues.
This fate is applicable not only for me but for all DR quota GEs of Indian Railways.
03-07-2011 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dselvakuu
Unregistered

though DOPT order is there regarding classification of post in which grade pay of 4200, 4600 are declared group 'B'. why is this blind, dumb and deaf railway board has not accepted and adopted it.

can this not be challenged in court of law, CAT?
Under what powers RB can overlook/over-rule orders of DOPT and for what cases?
can they overlook/over-rule any orders of DOPT? (my feeling is rules and constitution can not be so foolish.)
when the RB is overlooking/over-ruling such an order which has very large implication, why it has to look at DOPT for guidance?

Separate Wage Board itself may be constituted under RB.

DEAR SIR,
it is high time that we have fight in court of law to get what we deserve.
03-31-2011 09:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply
hemant sharma
Unregistered

I feel this is correct time to comment on this issue. two and half year passed after DOPT order, is there any implementation? After two years of CPC only JEs (G.P.4200) got first class privilege pass, but still these people are getting second class pass on sub urban section (RC pass). Our struggle goes on continuously without much result.
Regarding Gr. B status I feel Rly. will not agree for more than 15% of existing SSEs.
09-02-2011 07:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)