Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Training Period of Technical Supervisors
Administrator Offline
Administrator

Training Period of Technical Supervisors
Dear Ashok,

Your anxiety about the Training Period of Technical Supervisors is genuine.

But I can assure you that IRTSA has all along been taking up all these issues and we have come a long way in dealing with the basic issues related to the Training period long back in respect of the following aspects:

1. Revision of Stipend after each Pay Commission - for which we had to represent every time.

2. Counting of Training Period for Pension and other Retirement benefits - orders finally issued in 1983.

3. Counting of Training Period for Increments

4. Counting of Training Period as service for LGS

5. Reduction of Training Period (of Diploma Holders) from 3 years to first to 2 years and later as 18 months.

IRTSA has also strongly taken up repeatedly the outstanding cases including those for further

i) Reduction of Training period to One year for Diploma Holders & Intermediate Trainee JEs.

ii) Revision of Stipend & Grade Pay at par with the absorption Grade of JEs.

iii) Counting of Training period for MACP
(Copies of all these Memorandums are available on our website http://www.irtsa.net.

These cases were discussed by me personally with the MS and advisor IR recently and I have been assured that these issues are under active consideration of the Railway Board and it is expected that orders will soon be issued about atleast the first two while the third one (reg MACP will have to be decided by DOP - to whom we have already represented.

I request you all to strengthen IRTSA to enable us to resolve not only the above issues but also other major issues - which will affect your entire careers.

Harchandan Singh,
GS IRTSA
09-15-2009 10:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jaleelethiyil Offline

RE: Training Period of Technical Supervisors
RE:As per present order training period will not count for MACP.It is injustice because non technical staff has no such long training.Even as per MACP we are geting only just higher grade pay of list not of higher cadre pay.Every PC given some upper hand for non technical cadre.Previously Sinior clerk and Head clerk were equal to Technician 2 and 1 respectively.At present they are equal to Tech.1 and JE.Another case JE 1 after working 15 years or more now equal with MCM.This not only injustice but aiso insult.In short engineers are always in receiving end from inside and outside.
01-30-2010 08:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jms Offline

According to news flash in IRTSA home page, RB negates the demand for counting of training period for MACP. RB claims that this is as per DoP&T directives. I think tht in all other departments they are counting training period for MACP. I hope IRTSA & our members who have link with staff of other department will explore this matter.
06-17-2012 02:17 PM
jaleelethiyil Offline

PAY OF APP.JEs DURING TRAINING.
As per latest order app.jes are eligible for 4200/- gp and 9300/- pb during training period as training period reduced to one year.but as the order is not clearily specified,the app.jes of c&w department geting only 2800/-gp during training period.please clarify about this anomaly.
01-02-2013 05:56 PM
jms Offline

Even though qualification, scale of pay, grade pay etc. are same, stipend and period of training for different wings ie. Eng. Mech. Elec. S&T are different. In Eng deparment, it is different for JE/Woks and JE/Drawing. I do not know why
01-04-2013 09:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)