Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ACP should not be based on ACRs
Administrator Offline
Administrator

ACP should not be based on ACRs
Query by Er. Raj Kumar, SSE, NRly. C & W Workshop, Kalka:

Promotions based on ACP should not be given on the basis of ACR . Many SSEs are left out in JUDW & KLK .They should also get promotion as ACP. Matter should be discussed with the Railway Board Authorities.

Raj kumar.

Reply by GS IRTSA:

Dear Raj Kumar,
i) We share your concern about the ill effect of CRs which are arbitrarily filled up. System needs to be changed & IRTSA has been fighting agaist it.

ii) As for your suggestion that CR should not be considered for the ACP (MACP), we shall consider & represent about it in an appropriate manner early.

iii) Meanwhile you are requested to provide the following information to us:

a) What is the position of implementation of MACP Scheme in KLK - JUDW?
b) How many Technical Supervisors been given the benefit under it so far?
c) How many of them have been deprived of MACP on account of adverse CRs?
d) Any other related comments or information.

HS, GS IRTSA
10-25-2009 10:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abjahan
Unregistered

RE: ACP should not be based on ACRs
How MACP affect those people who not get promotion in time due to DARactions or at the time of promotion party was absconded or long absent
01-21-2010 12:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Parvatala
Unregistered

RE: ACP should not be based on ACRs
I joined Railways in the grade of chargeman A (550-750) with degree in mech.engineering Aug 1983. Still I am SSE GP 4600. A few Class IV, and Grade III also got SSE Now. I am happy that good promotions were given. But at the same time senior staff and educated are denied for all kinds of schemes. This should be brought to the notice of people concerned.
02-15-2010 11:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)