Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A query from a constituent
Administrator Offline
Administrator

A query from a constituent
The following query has been posted by a constituent:

Sir,

I have joined railways in 1996 as Supervisor(P.Way) then the grade was Rs.1400-2300/-. But in Vth pay commission Supervisor (P.Way) was given a grade pay of 4500-7000/-. I got promotion to JE/P.Way in the year 2003 through GDCE quote. Again I selected in GDCE and became JE/Drg in 2006 which is the same grade as JE/P.way.

In April 2007 the post of Supervisor(P.way) was upgraded to Sr.Supervisor(P.way) of grade Rs.5000-8000/-.
Now my doubt is that whether i am eligible for MACPS as my recruitment post [Supervisor(P.way)] is upgraded to GP-4200.
Now RRB is also calling for Sr.Supervisor(P.Way) post in GP-4200 only. there is no Supervisor(Pway) post.

In my Zone Our CPO is not accepting to give MACPS to Supervisor(P.Way) because, his version is that, Supervisor(p.Way) post is not upgraded, instead they are all promoted to Sr.Supervisor(P.Way). Our version is, If all the supervisor(P.Way) are promoted to Sr.Supervisor(P.Way) then the recruitment through RRB should be in Supervisor(P.Way).

But, in South Western Railway Sr.Supervisor(P.Way) who has appointed in 1995 has given MACP to GP-4600.

Why this variation? Railway board has to give the clear instructions to all the Zonal Railways. My request is to kindly clarify which is correct.

As per SWR, I should also get GP-4600. My request is to kindly clarify it with Railway board and necessary clarification may be issued to all Zonal Railways. So that every one can be benefitted.

And more over you may be knowing that the next promotion for Sr.Supervisor is Junior Engineer. Now, these two are in GP-4200/-. There should be some benefit in promotion. Instead JE may be given atleast GP-4600. so that all these anomalies will wiped out.

Thanku

Kiran
JE/Drg/SC
03-18-2010 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)