Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Whether entitled to benefit of MACPS
Administrator Offline
Administrator

Whether entitled to benefit of MACPS
The following query was posted as a Private Message:
Respected sir,
I have joined Railways IN VADODARA DIVISON as ASM IN 8.10.1990 1200-2040 with a basic of Rs.1200 under FOUR MONTH training.
Sir I was promoted in 25.04.1994 as ASM in the scale of Rs.1400-2300.
THEN AFTER I HAVE TRASFERED TO JAIPUR DIVISON ON MY OWN REQUEST IN LOWER GRADE 1200-2040 ON 28.08.1994 AND FIXATION DONE Rs 1320.
SIR I WAS PROMOTED IN ASM ON 21.05.96 IN JAIPUR DIVISON IN GRADE 1400-2300

THEN IN Vth PAY COMMITION I HAVE FIXATIONED IN GRADE Rs5000-8000 IN BASIC OF Rs5000.

NOW I M ALSO IN SAME GRADE AS IN VIth PAY COMMITION.
Sir while fixing my pay in Sixth Pay commission I was not given any benefit of my promotioN.

SO SIR I WANT A QUERY THAT I M ENTITLED FOR BENIFIT of MACP SCHEME OR NOT.
Sir my query is that will i be benefited under modified ACP or not and what benefits i will get in fixation and fron when it will be awarded. Kindly revert to my querries and obelige.
Regards
ASHOK SHARMA
ASM
JAIPUR DIVISON
03-26-2010 09:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Administrator Offline
Administrator

RE: Whether entitled to benefit of MACPS

You have entered the Railway service in the year 1990 in the scale of Rs.1200-2040, which is equal to the Grade Pay of Rs.2800, now you are in the grade pay of Rs.4200 after getting one promotion. You will be eligible for two financial upgradation after completing 20 and 30 years of service, respectively.

K.V.Ramesh
Zonal Secretary/ICF, ACT/CEC, IRTSA

03-26-2010 09:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J.A.Ansari
Unregistered

RE: Whether entitled to benefit of MACPS
I am direct recruited through RRB as TCI-III(1400-2300) on date 03.07.1989 then posted for TCI-III in july-1991 after completion of initial training. Now presently working as SE/Tele GP-4600.In last ACP Scheme of Vth CPC I have got a ACP upgradation in july-2001 after completion of 12 years service which also includes initial training and that time the same question also arise that initial training period will not count for ACP,but after clarification by DOPT letter no.F.No. 35034/1/97-Estt(D)/Vol IV dt. 18.7.2001(item sr. no.) i.e-If under the relevant Recruitment/Service Rules, the induction training counts towards eligibility service for regular promotion, the same will also be counted towards the 12-years/24 years residency period/regular service required for financial upgradations under ACP Scheme and finally we have got ACP upgradation include training period.
Further in MACP of VIth CPC it is very clear that joining of a post on direct recruitment basis will commence for MACP upgradation and it is the same condition also said in previos ACP Scheme(Vth CPC)
It is bring in your kind notice,most of railway which implemented MACP
have adopted the above condition i.e inclusion of training period for directly recruited employee.because we are recruited against vacant post and send to trainig for against vacancy(as apperantice) and ourapperantices are not governed by apperantice Act-1961,which is not against vacany(may be absorbed if any vacany created in training period).
I have disscussed with my DPO/N.E.Railway who told that this clarification is positively given by Railway board in last ACP in favour of employees,so there is no doubt and our MACP order is finalised with training period include.
Iam very sorry to ask this quiery on date-26.3.03 on this forum.Please clarify for your doubt in which you told that training period will not count for MACP [/b]
03-31-2010 10:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)