Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Grant of ACP Benefit
J.A.Ansari
Unregistered

Grant of ACP Benefit
I am direct recruited through RRB as TCI-III(1400-2300) on date 03.07.1989 then posted for TCI-III in july-1991 after completion of initial training. Now presently working as SE/Tele GP-4600.In last ACP Scheme of Vth CPC I have got a ACP upgradation in july-2001 after completion of 12 years service which also includes initial training and that time the same question also arise that initial training period will not count for ACP,but after clarification by DOPT letter no.F.No. 35034/1/97-Estt(D)/Vol IV dt. 18.7.2001(item sr. no.) i.e-If under the relevant Recruitment/Service Rules, the induction training counts towards eligibility service for regular promotion, the same will also be counted towards the 12-years/24 years residency period/regular service required for financial upgradations under ACP Scheme and finally we have got ACP upgradation include training period.
Further in MACP of VIth CPC it is very clear that joining of a post on direct recruitment basis will commence for MACP upgradation and it is the same condition also said in previos ACP Scheme(Vth CPC)
It is bring in your kind notice,most of railway which implemented MACP
have adopted the above condition i.e inclusion of training period for directly recruited employee.because we are recruited against vacant post and send to trainig for against vacancy(as apperantice) and ourapperantices are not governed by apperantice Act-1961,which is not against vacany(may be absorbed if any vacany created in training period).
I have disscussed with my DPO/N.E.Railway who told that this clarification is positively given by Railway board in last ACP in favour of employees,so there is no doubt and our MACP order is finalised with training period include.
Iam very sorry to ask this query on date-26.3.03 on this forum. Please clarify for your doubt in which you told that training period will not count for MACP.
03-27-2010 05:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
J.A.Ansari
Unregistered

Grant of ACP benefit
To
GS/IRTSA
Sir,
I am direct recruited through RRB as TCI-III(1400-2300) on date 03.07.1989 then posted for TCI-III in july-1991 after completion of initial training. Now presently working as SE/Tele GP-4600.In last ACP Scheme of Vth CPC I have got a ACP upgradation in july-2001 after completion of 12 years service which also includes initial training and that time the same question also arise that initial training period will not count for ACP,but after clarification by DOPT letter no.F.No. 35034/1/97-Estt(D)/Vol IV dt. 18.7.2001(item sr. no.) i.e-If under the relevant Recruitment/Service Rules, the induction training counts towards eligibility service for regular promotion, the same will also be counted towards the 12-years/24 years residency period/regular service required for financial upgradations under ACP Scheme and finally we have got ACP upgradation include training period.
Further in MACP of VIth CPC it is very clear that joining of a post on direct recruitment basis will commence for MACP upgradation and it is the same condition also said in previos ACP Scheme(Vth CPC)

It is bring in your kind notice,most of railway which implemented MACP

have adopted the above condition i.e inclusion of training period for directly recruited employee.because we are recruited against vacant post and send to trainig for against vacancy(as apperantice on regular post i.e TCI-III) and our apperantices are not governed by apperantice Act, 1961, which is not against vacany(may be absorbed if any vacany created in training period).

I have disscussed with my DPO/N.E.Railway who told that this clarification is positively given by Railway board in last ACP in favour of employees, so there is no doubt and our MACP order is finalised with inclusion of training period

Iam very sorry to ask this query on date-26.3.03 on this forum. Please clarify for your doubt in which you told that training period will not count. If doubt is App. Mechanic (not Chargeman),and we are App.TCI-III(TCI-III). Please clarify.
04-07-2010 11:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)