• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thought for the Day - An IRTSA compilation
Administrator Offline
Administrator

Thought for the Day - An IRTSA compilation
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
An IRTSA compilation - by GS IRTSA

People may doubt what you say but they will believe what you do

Best way to predict your future is to create it.

We do what we believe; and believe in what we do.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now -- when?" - Hillel

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, 'thank you,' that would suffice." -- Meister Eckhart

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." - Albert Schweitzer

My life belongs to the whole community, and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more -- George Bernard Shaw

Life is no 'brief candle' to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have to hold for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." - George Bernard Shaw

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy & ineffectiveness.

“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. " - Goethe

"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have."

05-23-2010 06:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)